Home

About

The Book

Jobs

In the Press

Testimonials

Blog

Contact

 

"

 

 

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends,

It's no secret that we're facing tough economic times. And yes, that includes blue collar workers. Everyone is struggling and people are losing their jobs all over the country in so many different sectors. But, I still maintain, that blue collar jobs are NECESSARY jobs. We can't do without electricians, plumbers, auto mechanics, or welders. We NEED people to repair our bridges and roads and tunnels.

Check out this article from The Wall Street Journal that talks about how repair shops are doing quite well during this economic downturn. If you can't afford to BUY a new one, well than FIX whatever is it that is broken... Read more here.

As I like to say, blue collar workers built this country, and we will rebuild it again and again.

And, if you're in the mood to listen to me on Cincinnati radio, you can hear me here talking about my book Blue Collar and Proud Of It. (Just scroll down 'till you see my name and then clicm on "LISTEN") Thanks to Mike McConnell for having me on as a guest.

Hang on 'till next time... and thanks for reading.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home